7/21 – Job Alert: Director of Development at the Energy Coordinating Agency
Monday, July 21st 2014
SEI is pleased to post job openings from member companies and partners, as a means of effectively reaching qualified, local candidates in the smart energy industry. Additionally, SEI staff can review applications on you company’s behalf. If you’d liked to post a Job Alert, send descriptions and application instructions to Will Williams.
Title: Director of Development
Works Closely With: Executive Director, Program Director and other staff and Board members
2. Conduct development activities, including grant writing, contract renewal, and responding to RFPs, including government, foundation, corporate, and organizing individual donor campaigns. Write selected proposals, reports and copy for annual giving
3. Develop and maintain effective systems of record-keeping for development. Maintain foundation and donor records.
4. Support the aggressive expansion of the ECA donor base. Maintain donor database in Salesforce or its successor.
5. Conduct research for fundraising, proposal development, and public information materials including the Annual Report.
6. Development and implementation of donor campaigns; Plan and support ECA benefits, donor cultivation and other selected events.
7. Grants administration: Reporting for foundation grants and
Competitive salary and benefits. ECA is an equal opportunity employer. Send resume and writing sample to email@example.com by 8/29/2014.
News & Updates
May 14, 2022 – West Vincent Community Day, which will also include an Energy Expo – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.