Monday, August 5th 2013
SEI is pleased to post job openings from member companies and partners, as a means of effectively reaching qualified, local candidates in the smart energy industry. Additionally, SEI staff can review applications on you company’s behalf. If you’d liked to post a Job Alert, send descriptions and application instructions to Will Williams.
This is a student intern position located in West Chester, PA. Company is a communications electronics firm with a new organization-wide sustainability commitment. There is potential for this position to become permanent. Send resumes to Will Williams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize and file electronic documents; and
- Use internal data management systems to maintain client and project records.
- Tracking and logging of internal data, such as electric/water/waste invoices, to generate a corporate baseline
Other Administrative Duties
- Assist in larger ongoing projects in multiple programs;
- Attend internal meetings; and
- Provide administrative support to Account Coordinators as needed.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to interface well with sustainability consultant company
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage data files with strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines; and
- BA/BS in sustainability related field/major, or in final year of program in college.
Additional Preferred Skills
- Interest in the Sustainability arena
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to interface with Accounting Dept
- Familiar with carbon accounting a plus; but not required